Re: nobreak-fade.el v.8

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: nobreak-fade.el v.8
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 01:00:30 +0200

Kevin Ryde <address@hidden> writes:

> This is some miscellaneous funcs I use in
> "fill-nobreak-predicate".  The latest addition is TeX
> maths to prevent line breaks when a short symbol is
> at the start or end of something like
>
> $x \blah\blah y$

Great! I thought of that myself many times when doing
LaTeX. And not only for the example you mention, but
for {\bf boldface} and stuff like that as well. You
type it into ordinary paragraphs (i.e., plain text), so
you want to fill it, but because they are logical
units, you wish to keep them together whenever possible
- also, breaking them often breaks the highlighting, I
have noticed, and it can get really
annoying/nonproductive tilting the text trying to get
it back. I will try this, now.

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573