Mu/mu4e 0.9.9.13 release

From: Charles-H. Schulz
Subject: Mu/mu4e 0.9.9.13 release
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 12:22:46 +0200

After almost 6 months, a new release of mu/mu4e. We are happy to announce mu and mu4e 0.9.9.13! have just been released. The following key features and improvements have been added:

Change the way the headers are displayed and sorted
Fancy characters now enabled distinctively both for marks and headers
Composing a message is now possible in a separate frame
Ability to display the subject of a thread only on top of it for enhanced clarity Lots of bugs squashed, updates to the documentation (BDDB), as well as embedding the News file inside mu4e itself. You can grab the tarball directly from Github* or wait a bit to get it through your distribution channels (details may vary from one distribution to another).

None of this would be possible without a team of dedicated individuals: Attila, Charles-H.Schulz, David C Sterrat, Dirk-Jan C. Binnema, Eike Kettner, Florian Lindner, Foivos S. Zakkak, Gour, KOMURA Takaaki, Pan Jie, Phil Hagelberg, thdox, Tiago Saboga, Titus von der Malsburg (and of course all people who reported issues, provided suggestions etc.)

We hope you will enjoy this release as much as we do. Happy Hacking!

                    The mu/mu4e Team

* https://github.com/djcb/mu-releases