Scraps now Beta

From: Bob Newell
Subject: Scraps now Beta
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 10:00:46 -1000

Scraps, an Emacs utility for creating, managing, and searching a large
collection of text files, is now at beta stage.

http://www.bobnewell.net/filez/scraps.el

No further announcements will be made. The latest version will always
be at the URL above.

Enhancements from alpha are too many to list here. The code seems
quite stable but I prefer to call it beta until (and if) I get
feedback.

If scraps proves useful, copyright will be assigned to the FSF (if
they so wish).

--
Bob Newell
Honolulu, Hawai`i