Re: tex-increase.el version 6

From: Thorsten Bonow
Subject: Re: tex-increase.el version 6
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 19:41:00 +0200

> I made a couple of interactive functions to increase or decrease TeX sizes
> like \Bigl to \biggl etc.

Hi,

nicely done.  Run a quick test, found one minor issue:

When I try to increase \Huge, the error message has an additional backslash:

     "Nothing more for \\Huge"

It would be nice if the functions were able to change matching parens together:

\bigl(...\bigr) ->  \Bigl(...\Bigr)

Toto

--
Sent from my GNU Emacs running on GNU/Linux