[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[GNU ELPA] Dtache version 0.6
[GNU ELPA] Dtache version 0.6
Mon, 02 May 2022 05:02:34 -0400
Version 0.6 of package Dtache has just been released in GNU ELPA.
You can now find it in M-x package-list RET.
Dtache describes itself as:
Run and interact with detached shell commands
More at https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/dtache.html
DTACHE.EL - CHANGELOG
Table of Contents
2. Version 0.6 (2022-05-01)
3. Version 0.5 (2022-02-02)
4. Version 0.4 (2022-01-22)
5. Version 0.3 (2022-01-15)
6. Version 0.2 (2021-12-23)
7. Version 0.1 (2021-12-15)
2 Version 0.6 (2022-05-01)
• Eshell integration has been updated. The package now supports
expansion of `eshell' aliases. However `dtache' will no longer run
if commands are `elisp' functions.
• Example configuration for `dtache' integration with `vterm' added.
• The package now uses `ansi-color' to handle ANSI escape
sequences. This feature is enabled by default but can be turned of
if `dtache-filter-ansi-sequences' is set to nil.
3 Version 0.5 (2022-02-02)
• Add support for `org' through the `dtache-org' extension. This makes
it possible to use `dtache' with `org-babel' (shell) source code
• Support for multiple Emacs sessions. When a `dtache' session is
created, it will now become visible in all active Emacs sessions.
4 Version 0.4 (2022-01-22)
• `dtache' takes care of setting up the keybindings for its users. The
detach key can be customized through `dtache-detach-key'
• `dtache' now has full on macOS. The previous issue of not being able
to utilize `filenotify' has been resolved.
• `dtache' now uses `notifications' library to issue notifications by
• `dtache' now uses `filenotify' for notifications except on local
5 Version 0.3 (2022-01-15)
• `dtache' now uses `filenotify' for both local and remote
sessions. If run on `macOS' timers are used both for local as well
as remote sessions.
• Add version for `dtache-session' objects. This makes dtache not
break whenever non-backwards compatible changes are made to the
• The commands for launching sessions are now renamed to resemble the
non dtache commands. The commands are `dtache-shell-command',
• Add action value to a session. This value is set to
dtache-session-action which is a property list optionally specifying
attach, view and run properties. These properties are then used in
dwim commands to improve their functionality.
• Add a generic detach command, `dtache-detach-session'. This command
is supposed to be used to detach from sessions in all supported
• Add `dtache-compile.el'. This library provides commands
`dtache-compile' and `dtache-compile-recompile' which are supposed
to be used instead of `compile=/=recompile'.
• Improve `dtache-shell-command', the command is now very similar to
`async-shell-command' and can be considered a replacement of the
• Add integration with the `consult' package through
• Add support for `eshell' through the `dtache-eshell' package.
• macOS (monitor) support is added to the package.
6 Version 0.2 (2021-12-23)
• With the recent improvements to `dtache-open-session', the package
is ready to harmonize the user interface. This means deprecating
• Remove external dependency to `embark'. The package now implements
an action map that can be used with/without embark.
• Remove external dependency to `marginalia'. The package now provides
annotations for all users.
• Fix error in `dtache-env' usage. The integration wasn't correct
which resulted in `dtache' failing to execute some commands properly
• Make `dtache-env' optional rather than required. `Dtache' should be
fine without it, just that automatic status labeling will not be run
7 Version 0.1 (2021-12-15)
• Initial release
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [GNU ELPA] Dtache version 0.6,
ELPA update <=