[GNU ELPA] Use-Package version 2.4.5

From: ELPA update
Subject: [GNU ELPA] Use-Package version 2.4.5
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 05:04:51 -0500

Version 2.4.5 of package Use-Package has just been released in GNU ELPA.
You can now find it in M-x list-packages RET.

Use-Package describes itself as:

  A configuration macro for simplifying your .emacs

More at https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/use-package.html

  The `use-package' declaration macro allows you to isolate package
  configuration in your init file in a way that is
  performance-oriented and, well, just tidy.  I created it because I
  have over 80 packages that I use in Emacs, and things were getting
  difficult to manage.  Yet with this utility my total load time is
  just under 1 second, with no loss of functionality!

## Recent NEWS:

[Not available 🙁]