Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: any Free BSD variant?

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: any Free BSD variant?
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 00:30:33 +0930

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:48:18 +0800
Graziano Sorbaioli <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Fri, 2009-06-19 at 14:33 +0530, Shyam | ശ്യാം കാരനാട്ട് |
> Karanattu wrote:
>
> > Also as graziano said, what about the community repository? is there
> > anything that is already done?
>
> no.

Its a work in progress - I've not announced it yet because theres so
much work to do still.

 http://www.gnewsense-unofficial.org/

TODO list includes
- finish setting up simple buildd to get things rolling
- build and upload packages required for building deltah
- find someone who hacks python who can fix the page rename plugin in
trac
- find someone who hacks python who can fix the openid plugin in trac

> > something like that http://gns.katsarov.org/ ?
> > I would love to do join in as i have just learned the magic of
> > building debs:)
>

> Talk with Karl about this on #gnewsense-dev irc channel or mailing
> list. Those are the appropriate places for that.

Grab me on IRC during my waking hours if you want to help out.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au