Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: Freedom issues with non-free firmware in exter

From: Daniel Olivera
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Re: Freedom issues with non-free firmware in external files
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 23:11:55 +0200

Diego Saravia escribió:
>> I'm lost. Does this mean that Ututo's kernel is already not requesting
>> non-free firmware, but you'd like to change it back?
>
> we were the first to not distribute blobs and continue with that
>
> the diferences are several
>
> 1) ututo do not distribute propietary content (other than software)
> 2) ututo do not distribute material restricted with trademarks
> 3) ututo do not distribute blobs, but we distribute free drivers.

UTUTO only distribute 4 freedom software that is our law.
If any software functional or not, work or not, better or not is possible.

Use without restriction
Know your source code.
Modify your coude
Distribute modifyed copies

Is free software and is distributeable by UTUTO Project.

We no need open a debate about usability, uses by users, temptation of
users.

Our work and our comprimise is use only 4 freedom software.

Thar ideas are from 2004 to now without changes.

Is possible understand that?

Regards

happy hacking!!
--
Daniel Olivera (mate.cosido, aun fuera de la ley)
Director Proyecto UTUTO (Argentina)

"Soy y seré comunista hasta el último dia de mi vida"
"La vida no vale nada si no es para perecer porque otros puedan tener,
lo que uno disfruta ya" Pablo Milanes.

Correo Electrónico  : address@hidden - address@hidden

Argentina - Teléfono: +54  11 5353-9494 Extension: 2943434
España    - Teléfono: +34 957 780744          Fax: +34 957 780645
Sistemas VoIP       : ututo01 (Skype/Ekiga)
Mensajeros          : Jabber: address@hidden
                         ICQ: 8368437
Blog                : www.ututo.org/daniel