[GNU-linux-libre] cracklib2

From: Grant Houlgate
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] cracklib2
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 23:34:05 -0700 (PDT)

I was surfing libreplanet and came across this (http://groups.fsf.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines).  It says cracklib 2 has been GPL'd since 2005 and it is a dependency for one of my favorite free programs (revelation password manager).  I was wondering if it has been free software for 5 years why it is still blacklisted on that page preventing it from being used in distros like gnewsense.  I mean if it was freed so long ago shouldn't it be removed from the blacklist?  Any info would be appriciated

~Grant