Re: [GNU-linux-libre] tcpd

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] tcpd
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 22:13:59 +0930

On Tue, 31 Aug 2010 12:39:41 -0500
"Tlamaki GNU/Linux" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Karl.
>
> chromium is a game, I hope there is no confusion with

i've renamed the chromium entry to chromium-bsu. if you know which
versions are problematic please list them.

> chromium-browser. I have questions about chromium-browser. It may be
> added to the list?

I agree, I meant to list it in my other email, but i must have missed
it.

> >> lphdisk
> >> wink
> >
> > Why did you add these two?
>
> I'm in the process of building a distribution. These packages are
> common in openSUSE and Debian derived distributions. In future free
> distributions can operate the warning, while not change your license.
> But if there is no problem so I can remove these reports. :-)

i'm aware you are building a distro, but:

why should we remove these packages? you don't provide any links or
explanations about why they are problematic to this list.

The top of of the page says 'Please do not add a package to this list
until it's been discussed on gnu-linux-libre and/or with RMS.'.
tia.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)