[GNU-linux-libre] call for papers

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] call for papers
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:02:27 -0500

Call for Papers

http://softwarelibre.info/index.php/presente-su-postulacion translated from Spanish

We are organizing the III Congreso Internacional Itinerante de Software Libre Ecuador 2012 which willbe held 13 - 18 de February 2012 at several universities in Ecuador. We are calling for papers for presenting  your position at  conferences y workshops.

To participate please send an email to info at saslibre dot net with the following information:

Basic Data

Names:
Place and date of birth:
E-mail:
Webpage or blog (no mandatory)

Data about the conference or workshop

  1. Name of the conference or workshop
  2. Summary about the profesional or academic history of the speaker
  3. Abstract about the conference or workshop
  4. Approximate duration
  5. What software is required to be installed
  6. Knowledge level of the participants

Other Data

  1. City of residence
  2. Time available ¿How many days and in what schedule?
  3. Requieres  writen invitation?
  4. Charges?
The administration will pay for travel tickets and hosting of the speakers.

We await your data 15 days before the event.

Si se acepta su postulación se publicará en la página web http://softwarelibre.info/ incluyendo los datos que nos envíe.