[GNU-linux-libre] Stressware - liberated Slackware GNU+Linux distro

From: ag ag01
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Stressware - liberated Slackware GNU+Linux distro
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 11:33:53 -0500

I have recently released version 0.1812 of Stressware, a liberated version of
the Slackware GNU/Linux distro. I would like to receive FSF endorsement for
this distro.

This distro's homepage is <gopher://jscrakoresh4ubgh.onion/1/Stressware>. The
gopher site can be viewed via Firefox or a Firefox derative with the OverbiteFF
addon using Tor. It can also be accessed with lynx. I might make a website for
the distro soon, but for now there is just the gopher server.