Re: [GNU-linux-libre] LibertyBSD

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] LibertyBSD
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 11:48:53 -0400

Hi Riley,

> I was just wondering if there are any updates on when LibertyBSD will
> be put onto the Free Non-GNU Distros page.

The GNU Linux Libre list no longer needs to help us review LibertyBSD.
The FSF licensing team will be completing the review of LibertyBSD and
determine if we will be listing it on the Non-GNU distros page. We can
resume discussing the matter directly.

Thank you everyone on this list who has been of help in the process of
reviewing LibertyBSD.

Josh

--
Joshua Gay