Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1089240] In search of FSF certification

From: threespace.xyz
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1089240] In search of FSF certification
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 16:58:35 -0600

Another place to look for such packages is in the ConnochaetOS repositories (also Slackware-based, libre-friendly). They are already packaging Icecat, Iceweasel, Icedove, and even Iceape for Slack-based systems in both 32- and 64-bit flavors. I personally pull those in as additional repositories for my Freeslack system as Mozilla replacements.

https://connochaetos.org/wiki/the-slack-n-free-repo

just thought I'd add my $0.02 worth here....

-kr