Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Blender, SuperTuxKart and The Battle for Wesnoth.

From: Isaac David
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Blender, SuperTuxKart and The Battle for Wesnoth.
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 14:12:46 -0500

Julie Marchant :
Everything you're making a big deal out of has to do with art, not code.

maybe not quite everything (at least not in considering the
[second thread]). my first impression is that Metasploit is a
problem for FSDG-compliant distros.

Adonay Felipe made the case yesterday that [Battle of Wesnoth]
addons may contain computer programs (even if only of
entertainment value), e.g. in the form of game campaign logic.

[second thread]:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2017-08/msg00046.html
[Battle of Wesnoth]:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/gnu-linux-libre/2017-08/msg00043.html

just a friendly clarification for OP and everyone else, because I saw
Parabola mentioned in the subject line: that distro has more stringent
a policy regarding artwork than GNU asks for, so discussion of such
issues should stay within Parabola.

--
Isaac David
GPG: 38D33EF29A7691134357648733466E12EC7BA943