Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Hyperbola: Final comments

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Hyperbola: Final comments
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 11:48:01 -0400

On Sun, 15 Jul 2018 15:37:47 +0200 Jean wrote:
> Now is July 15th, I am under impression you are
> doing evaluation for 10 days. How long you expect
> to have it going on?

that is not a reasonable impression - there are two other distros that entered
the queue ahead of hyperbola four months ago; and neither of them have been
fully evaluated yet

if you are must ask about the progress rate, then the appropriate question
today would be: "how long do you expect before the evaluations of both freenix
and libertybsd are completed and those are removed from the queue as to put
hyperbola in priority position?"

personally, i dont think that the any time-frames are important for this - as
long as they are handled on a first-come-first-served basis, then it is as fair
as it can be