Please, do not reply to: address@hidden , but see instructions at the en

From: WSES MIV NEWSLETTER (Multimedia, Internet, Video, Signal and Image Processing, Robotics, Distance Learning, Communications)
Subject: Please, do not reply to: address@hidden , but see instructions at the end of this message.
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 00:45:17 +0300

Please, do not reply to: wses@groupmail.com
but see instructions at the end of this message.
(The address wses@groupmail.com will never reply to you.
If you want to contact us, see the email address at the end of this message)

Only for the members of our lists, we can accept papers until: JULY 7

WSES Intern.Conf. on: MULTIMEDIA, INTERNET, VIDEO TECHNOLOGIES 2001
t.cs by IEEE RAS

WSES Intern.Conf. on: SPEECH, SIGNAL AND IMAGE PROCESSING 2001
t.cs by IEEE RAS

WSES Intern.Conf. on: SIMULATION 2001 (SIM 2001)
t.cs by IEEE RAS

WSES Intern.Conf. on: ROBOTICS, DISTANCE LEARNING AND INTELLIGENT
COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS 2001 (RODLICS 2001),
t.cs by IEEE RAS

All the accepted papers will be published in
1) the Proceedings and
2) WSES-Press International Post-Conference Luxurious Editions
3) In some of collaborating journals after further review

LOCATION: MALTA Island: the diamond of the Mediterannean Sea!
A very beautiful island with a richest historical past and monuments, modern
cosmopolitan life and nice sea-shores!
...(more information, see the web...), TOPICS, COMMITTEES: see the web.

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT THE ORGANIZERS OR TO UNSUBSCRIBE:
send an email (having as Subject: CONFERENCE333) to:
contact_us_conference@yahoo.com
ATTENTION: the SUBJECT of your message must be exactly: CONFERENCE333

The address wses@groupmail.com is a "black hole"
and you must not wait any a reply from it.