regexps.com core dump

From: Tom Lord
Subject: regexps.com core dump
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:03:13 -0700 (PDT)

I hope people are not offended by the volume or unpleasantness.
Undoubtedly some will be.

Under some circumstances, one must SCREAM, in my opinion.

-t

   From: Michael Tiemann <tiemann@redhat.com>
   Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark@codesourcery.com>
   Date: 09 Aug 2002 15:33:59 -0400

   Tom, the problems you are describing are your problems.  If arch is
   great, great, I'd be happy to see people use it.  But

   as I've told you before,
   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[That is not, in my opinion, a correct representation of past discussions.  I
 suppose I could look up the old email.]

   the responsibility to make arch (or for that matter, yourself)
   successful lies with you, not with me nor with Red Hat.  It is up to you
   alone to figure out what you want to do, what you can do, and how you're
   going to do it.

   On Fri, 2002-08-09 at 15:14, Tom Lord wrote:

   > Finally, sorry for thinking to call your attention to these problems
   > so late in the game -- a cry for help is all the hard to evaluate and
   > deal with when there's time pressure.  Partly, after the failed job
   > interview foo, i just habitually decided to stear clear of you for a
   > while to let any bad feelings fade away.
   >

   > -t

There's plenty more in the thread from me....i think this is the gist.

-t