News

From: Terry Lavery
Subject: News
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 13:52:29 -0700

We are a new online publisher reaching a select audience of Industry focused business professionals.

Office Equipment Dealer News www.oedn.com

Leasing Today www.leasingtoday.com

For a Limited Time Only receive our newsletter and website FREE, so that you, may stay informed and up-to-date on the latest information affecting your daily strategy and the environment. Please visit our website and review our publication.

Our mission is to be the industry’s source for news, analysis, opinion, advice and thought leadership. We provide our subscribers with must-have information resources through comprehensive, customized and integrated marketing solutions.

Regards,

Email: Terry.Lavery@publishwest.com

Web: www.publishwest.com

Telephone: 780-479-6943