None

From: eg171
Subject: None
Date: 10 Apr 2003 11:46:39 +0100

Hi,

Im a student at City University, London and am currently carrying out a project on Free and Open Source software.

As part of this project I am hoping to produce a web site that would give help and advice to novices on releasing free software.

I would appreciate some input as to what kind of advice I should have on the site. For example what topics ahould I include.

Thanks for reading this mail and hope to hear from some of you soon.

Regards,
Vish