Publish your paper in WSEAS Transactions, WSEAS, MALTA, SEPTEMBER 1-3,

From: Pericles Stavrou
Subject: Publish your paper in WSEAS Transactions, WSEAS, MALTA, SEPTEMBER 1-3, 2003
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 04:09:04 +0300

EXPRESS MESSAGE --- MALTA, SEPTEMBER 1-3, 2003

3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on INSTRUMENTATION, MEASUREMENT, CONTROL, CIRCUITS and
SYSTEMS
(IMCCAS 2003)
3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on INFORMATION SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS (ISA 2003)
3rd WSEAS Int. Conf. on SOFT COMPUTING, OPTIMIZATION, SIMULATION & MANUFACTURING
SYSTEMS (SOSM 2003)
4th WSEAS INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON APPLIED MATHEMATICS

http://www.wseas.org

All the Accepted Papers will be published in SPECIAL ISSUES OF WSEAS
TRANSACTIONS
OF CIRCUITS, WSEAS TRANSACTIONS ON SYSTEMS, WSEAS TRANSACTIONS ON COMPUTERS,
WSEAS
TRANSACTIONS ON COMMUNICATIONS.

The Session Organizers will be included in these Special Issues as Guest
Editors.

DEADLINE FOR SESSIONS and PAPER SUBMISSION: July 10, 2003, extension will be
given
after
request.

TOPICS, COMMITTEES, FORMAT OF YOUR PAPER :  SEE THE WEB

(PLEASE COPY-PASTE AND PRINT OUT THE TEXT FOR YOUR LABORATORY,
DEPARTMENT and SEND IT BY EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS)
SUPPORT: If you need an invitation letter for your department or for VISA
purposes,
contact us by email.

ATTENTION: Before sending us an email, you must know the following:
We will read your message and we will reply to you, if and only if the
word WSEAS exists in the Subject of your email, otherwise your email will be
automatically deleted.

Thank you very much.

P.R.Stavrou
WSEAS Conferences Manager
*****

HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE:
If you would like to unsubscribe from all the WSEAS mailing lists, send a
message to
              remove_for_ever@wseas.org with SUBJECT: REMOVE WSEAS

If you receive this message from more than one email addresses and you want to
exclude them (permanantly) from future WSEAS mailings, write all these email
addresses in the main part of your message (message body) and send an email to:
remove_for_ever@wseas.org  with SUBJECT: REMOVE WSEAS
These email addresses will be rejected from our system for ever.

You have received this email from your email address: gnu-misc-discuss@gnu.org