Spam in gnu.misc.discuss

From: Barry Margolin
Subject: Spam in gnu.misc.discuss
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 07:00:23 -0400

gnu.emacs.bug and gnu.emacs.help have suffered for a long time with a
spam problem, which I assumed was due to their gatewaying from a mailing
list, but I hardly ever noticed spam in gnu.misc.discuss.  But a couple
of pieces of spam showed up in the past few days here.  Has something
changed in the way this group is managed?

--
Barry Margolin, barmar@alum.mit.edu
Arlington, MA