Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers

From: Snuffelluffogus
Subject: Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers
Date: 27 Apr 2004 19:32:57 -0700

> That's the key, isn't it?  These guys don't give a damn about "the rights
> of workers in oppressed countries".  They just don't want any competition.

Not true. If the world had only 1 currency and all populations
had to deal with the same prices roughly, that would be one thing, but
what we have now is countries and populations that screw up almost
very badly and then are rewarded by receiving jobs.

A company that is born and nurtured and brought to fruition
in a country has a debt to pay to that country and its people.