Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers

From: Snuffelluffogus
Subject: Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers
Date: 30 Apr 2004 09:20:53 -0700

> > So again, their screwing up is their problem and barriers should be
> > erected to protect more responsible citizens of wealthy countries from
> > the mistakes of the screwup populations.
>
> It seems you think that people in other countries are stupid.

Wrong. The word stupidity speaks of ability, but I am speaking of factors
that change or limit thinking-- religion, vanity, cultural biases etc limit
the amount of self-questioning that people feel they must engage in and
encourage
irresponsibility and thereby result in overpopulation. Europeans for some reason
need to believe they have a big heart and are capable of sympathizing with
people in poor countries but in my experience this is purely a selfish
back-patting exercise.