Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: FSF taking money from outsourcers
Date: 03 May 2004 11:30:05 +0200

darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) writes:

> David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote in message

> > > You're merely trying to project your own features onto me,
> >
> > Try looking those terms in the dictionary.
>
> It's too bad you don't speak English well, or know anything
> about psychology, or that you're so anti-American. You should
> take responsibility for your ignorance, childishness, and
> general lack of personal development. I just don't expect you
> ever will.

Oh, with my general lack of personal development, I manage to be
project leader for a few well-known software projects in the
TeX/Emacs area.

And it is amusing what you try flagging me with here: for the record,
I am a born American with an American mother, and last time I checked,
my command of the English language was not too deficient.

Apropos taking responsibility: why don't you tell us what your real
name is?  Why haven't you answered the question about who your
employer is?  Are you afraid to take responsibility of what you are
posting?  Are you afraid of telling us whether your deeds with regard
to ethical behavior in your business interactions are as good as your
words?

Do you have anything to offer except deprecating snide remarks that
you are too ashamed of to sign your name under?