Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Per Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 15:08:47 +0200

darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) writes:

> Workers rights do matter, and workers should never be seduced into
> giving their labor away for free.

So you are *against* workers right to decide who they are willing to
work for, and under what conditions?  That is exactly the right that
your country fought a civil war over.  I'm just happy it wasn't the
side with your ideology that won.

Personally, I'm happy that my personal liberty includes both the right
to take a well-paid full-time job writing free software, *and* the
right to work on other software projects in my spare time, which I
share for free with everyone under equal terms, that is, without the
discrimination you are so fond of.