Re: attacking FSF [Re: Paid trolls

From: Snuffelluffogus
Subject: Re: attacking FSF [Re: Paid trolls
Date: 5 May 2004 18:57:40 -0700

> In the meantime, we can't figure out how to efficiently route excess
> economic resources to people who could actually use them.

When jobs are sent overseas, it only increases this excess labor
you speak of, making the rich richer, and further eroding the standing
of the middle class. The USA middle class has experienced something
like 35 straight months of job losses. Offshoring is just another
attack on the middle class by the rich who, as you say, do not need
more money.