Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters

From: Snuffelluffogus
Subject: Re: FSF : lackeys of their corporate masters
Date: 6 May 2004 13:14:40 -0700

Per Abrahamsen <abraham@dina.kvl.dk> wrote in message
news:<rj7jvp3ljg.fsf@sheridan.dina.kvl.dk>...
> darkred@myway.com (Snuffelluffogus) writes:
>
> > by the same token I do not believe people should be allowed to join
> > cults
>
> You really hate the your nations constitution, don't you?

Not at all. But to maintain a civil society their must be limits
to behavior. The US government fought dumping of computer memory chips,
the purpose of which was to harm US industry, and so now it should fight
the dumping of labor. And if it won't, then consumers should at least
boycott the free sofware, which for the most part it is doing.