Re: Gates Patents Flipping a Light Switch

From: Chuck Szmanda
Subject: Re: Gates Patents Flipping a Light Switch
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 14:54:30 GMT

There are no criminal penalties for patent infringement in the US.  It is up
to the patent holder to enforce his/her patent in civil - not criminal
proceedings.  However, a judge can still throw you in jail for violating an
injunction.

Chuck Szmanda

slrncadkgl.uc.zen19725@cabalamat.cabalamat.org">news:slrncadkgl.uc.zen19725@cabalamat.cabalamat.org...

<barmar@alum.mit.edu>