Re: Free personalized software

From: daniel camara
Subject: Re: Free personalized software
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:40:26 -0300 (ART)

Fortunatelly I do not need this kind of service right
now :).  I just wonder if such thing exists and if so,
I would like to be involved with it. I think I would
enjoy working in my free time to create systems to
people that really need it. When we work in a
"off-shelf" software, for free, is because we enjoy it
and we think other people will enjoy also, but do
people really need it?!?!?  This is the big question.

  Best regards...

   Daniel

--- Gandalf  Parker
<gandalf@most.of.my.favorite.sites> escreveu: > daniel