Re: GPL confusion

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: GPL confusion
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 19:30:07 +0200

Martin Dickopp wrote:
[...]
> As is well known, you like quoting very much.  Here's your chance to
> quote something useful: Could you please quote ...

I can quote myself.

http://www.mail-archive.com/license-discuss@opensource.org/msg07148.html

<quote>

With all those $$ legal funds "to protect open source" of lately,
I just wonder whether the time is right for some vendor-neutral
organization to bring the issue of linking into court. It could
be a friendly, relatively-inexpensive summary judgment action,
oder? Just an idea.

</quote>

I like this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/license-discuss@opensource.org/msg07150.html

<quote>

Who would benefit from taking such an action?

For a free software organization, the upside is minimal, and the
downside is severe.

</quote>

Stop bluffing, loser.