Re: The worst that can happen to GPLed code

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: The worst that can happen to GPLed code
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 19:01:49 +0200

Lee Hollaar wrote:
[...]
> So, by some strained logic, you claim that ...

FSF folks simply don't understand the copyright. Well, they're bluffing
of course. How can one seriously think that contaminating food with
"toxic waste" (14:10 in the recording below) is legal?

< http://www.vorbis.com/software.psp >

http://media.april.org/audio/RMLL-2003/fixed/David-Turner.ogg
("GPL Compliance for Programmers" by David Turner, "GPL Compliance
 Engineer" of FSF's "GPL Compliance Lab" <I can't stop laughing>)

This is also relevant:

http://crynwr.com/cgi-bin/ezmlm-cgi?3:mss:8391

----