I was WRONG. Please help me find a GPL DVD player for Windows.

From: Mike Cox
Subject: I was WRONG. Please help me find a GPL DVD player for Windows.
Date: 24 Jun 2004 12:39:19 -0700

I am at the mercy of the Open Source people because Windows doesn't
have a DVD player.  I'm too stupid to use Linux, so I need a
Open-Source DVD player that will run on Windows.  Please Help me.  I
was wrong about Linux, because you CAN get a free DVD player.  I've
spent so much on my Windows license that I can't afford buy DVD
software. Windows doesn't include much software, everything is a
seperate buy. I need GNU's help.

How can I get to view my DVDs on Windows using GPL software?  Please
Linux and GNU users, tell me how.  Otherwise, I just have an OS with
no programs to run because I've already spent all my money on my
Windows OS.  Thank you guys.