Re: Operating systems are not religions (you fools)

From: Iain
Subject: Re: Operating systems are not religions (you fools)
Date: 23 Jun 2004 09:45:27 -0700

There is a clique of people who use Linux\Unix BECAUSE it is arcane,
which involves a sort of extended Orwellian nationalism, which some
people call "religious".

When Windows XP crashes on me I always get told I should use Linux
because it generally doesn't behave samely.

I've nothing specific against Linux but ideally I'd use what would
otherwise be Windows XP if it never crashed.

~Iain