Re: i bought a walmart cheapie

From: JEDIDIAH
Subject: Re: i bought a walmart cheapie
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 22:19:51 -0500

["Followup-To:" header set to comp.os.linux.advocacy.]
On 2004-07-02, Ivan Marsh, the mother-naked, snuffling snipe
<7ikObxdnFDGY@alt.binaries.pictures.nude.celebrities.fake.repost> wrote:
> Ivan Marsh wrote:
>
>> One of the major reasons that Windows security is so lacking is
>> because so much of the OS defualts to no security and the majority of
>> the filesystem is read/write to everyone. The exact opposite to every
>> other network OS on the market.
>
> Hello? Anyone home? 21st Century,yes? Hellllloooooooo?
>
> None of this discussion would be going on if any of you idiotic linuxfux
> managed to learn even just a little bit about newer releases of Windows. The
> latest win OS is delivered, out of the box, FULLY LOCKED DOWN. Get that,

As someone who has taken receipt of two new XP systems recently, I can
attest to the fact that this is a BIG FAT LIE.

[deletia]

--
It is not true that Microsoft doesn't innovate.

        They brought us the email virus.

        In my Atari days, such a notion would have             |||
        been considered a complete absurdity.                 / | \