Re: Don't Waste Your Time With Linux

From: pekilan
Subject: Re: Don't Waste Your Time With Linux
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 12:40:30 +0200

It look's also that he hasn't used the payed support that comes with the Suse Professional edition.
And I have also read that Yast is one of the best installers.
And he doesn't specify scanner and printer model (wasn't sure which one is not supported ? ;-).

Pekilan

rfburn wrote:
this is what it comes down to...
you did not do your home work.

And that is saying a lot because it doesn't take much home work (if any) to
do any of the things you complain you were unable to do.

I suggest that your problems have very little to do with Linux and almost
everything to do with you.

As for your last comment which read: "My advice is to avoid Linux all
together and use Windows XP because at least it works with all my
hardware".

I wonder, why would I avoid Linux because it doesn;t work with YOUR
hardware? Works with mine. And has worked on every computer I've installed
Linux on over the four years I have been using Linux.