Wipout.net gone? Essays relocated?

From: Jamie
Subject: Wipout.net gone? Essays relocated?
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 13:11:22 -0400

Hi,

I'm reading Stallman's "Free Software Free Society" and he mentions wipout.net as a site that campaigns against the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization). Looking on the net I see that in 2002 Wipout posted seventeen essays arguing against intellectual property on their website--this was covered in several publications. The wipout.net domain seems to be no longer active. Does anyone know if the essays are still obtainable anywhere?

Best,

Jamie