Re: Munich converts to GNU/Linux and then FAILS!

From: Blake Dodson
Subject: Re: Munich converts to GNU/Linux and then FAILS!
Date: 10 Aug 2004 11:50:27 -0700

7 <website_has_email@www.ecu.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:<kN4Sc.108678$a8.71016@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk>...
> Blake Dodson wrote:
>
> > 7 <website_has_email@www.ecu.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> >> Mike Cox wrote:
> >>
> > <SNIP>
> >
> > I get the feeling you dislike American software... and although I too
> > dislike Windows, what a Prophetic name (security wise), even Unix has
> > its roots in the US.
>
> Nah!
> American procedure != American Software

Nah what? Maybe you should expand on your answer and facts.

> > I use the Mandrake distro and I find it very refreshing. I beleieve
> > the Problem with Munich is not Linux, but the operators themselves. I
> > can take Word documents and convert them no problem.
> >
> > So this leaves me asking- "Do you know what you are talking about?"
>
> Yes do you?

Oh...<g> a massive one liner; what shall I do?

Oh I understand enough to know that Linux is far more than an O.S.,
its a political statement. And having to answer stupid user questions
everyday I feel confident to say "Yes I do know what I am talking
about - Users need to be retrained to use Linux because it is not
Windows."

Regards,
B.D.