Re: Outsourcing issue flares up at Stanford chip conference

From: ziliath
Subject: Re: Outsourcing issue flares up at Stanford chip conference
Date: 28 Aug 2004 10:46:23 -0700

Zalek Bloom <ZalekBloom@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:<pan.2004.08.28.01.51.13.31994@hotmail.com>...

> And the truth is that American voters overwhelmingly support this trend
> - about 80% of them will be voting for Bush/Kerry team - both support
> replacing American workers by cheap foreigners.

No, this next election will hinge entirely on gay marriage.
That's the real issue!

But seriously, I've never heard so many Americans publicly (not on Usenet)
complain about a president before. If the voting machines aren't
rigged (if...) then Kerry will win.

You can be quite certain that the polls are rigged though...
The conservatives are hoping for a lemming effect.

That reminds me, in more serious democracies they make it illegal
to print poll information in the days before an election.