Tar user interface

From: - Barry -
Subject: Tar user interface
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:56:19 -0400

I'm almost done with a UI for GNU tar for Windows, written in Perl, but I can't seem to turn it into an exe that will work outside of my tinyperl bin, and I don't know how to create one any other way. Here it is if you want to try it.

http://polisource.com/PublicMisc/EZ_TAR.exe

If I link to the Perl source code, could someone here turn it into an exe for me? I'd like to upload it to gnu.org, if they want it, if I could find someone trustworthy to entrust with making into an executable. Would there be an interest in it?

Thanks