Re: Google.Public.Support.General

From: John Bailo
Subject: Re: Google.Public.Support.General
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:18:12 -0700

Jeff Relf wrote:

> One could easily argue that Google and Microsoft
> should be more regulated or even make a government agency.

Microsoft's on the way down, so its no longer important.

With Google, I just hope the competition can get a run on them before they
get too locked in to being the dominant search engine.

They have a lot of flaws -- their search methodology is fundamentally flawed
-- so I have no doubt they'll crash shortly.

--
http://www.texeme.com