Re: People paid to create arguments

From: Chris Wilkinson
Subject: Re: People paid to create arguments
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 09:45:34 +1000

Hi there,

Yibbels wrote:
Hi all,

In nz.comp newsgroup there are several Microsoft employees that
post quite regularly (they openly show they are working for MS).
That includes one key Manager, and a few techs. Their posting is
none too friendly towards Linux, although they tend not to use
the childish insults that trollers tend to use. Nonetheless it
is obvious to many they are there to defend Windows from any
defamatory statements, be they baseless or factual. The charter
for that NG prohibits any commercial activity, yet seeing these
MS employees openly defending their OS on the group I believe is
a breach of the group charter. They are obviously paid to do that,
and I think there are plenty of other posters who are there for
little other reason to defend MS to the (eventual) death, for
their own gain...

--
Kind regards,

Chris Wilkinson, Brisbane, Australia.
spamblocker, and replace it with  t p g <dot> c o m <dot> a u

http://swpat.ffii.org/    http://nosoftwarepatents.com/