Re: Bill Gates doesn't want Americans working for him

From: Thundercleets
Subject: Re: Bill Gates doesn't want Americans working for him
Date: 29 Apr 2005 09:50:21 -0700

billwg wrote:
> Sandlin wrote:
> > Yibbels,
> >      I read the article, and BG said he can't  find skilled workers
in
> > the USA.  What about all those unemployed IT peolple whose jobs
went
> > overseas?  Aren't they skilled?
> >    Gates just made another huge error in decision-making in my
opinion.

> Just goes to show your lack of understanding of the issue.  Gonzo IT
> jobs, in the form of call center techs, is not an issue for Gates.
> Gates is interested in getting more smart people into the country to
> work in Redmond since he doesn't think that it is effective to try to

> outsource development.  That is pretty much the opposite of sending
the
> work out, i.e. it is bringing the workers in.

Chairman Gates is doing what most greedy overpaid corp execs do.  They
bring in visa slaves for work they can't outsource overseas for
whichever reason.

Incase you needed a clue there is much more than "gonzo IT jobs" being
sold to the Brahman for his slaves.

read group http://groups-beta.google.com/group/Outsource for some of
the careers that were destroyed and converted to jobs for outsourced
labor alone.

> >      By the way, I don't have the documentation, but I hear that
Gates
> > thinks the dollar is going south, so he'
> > s converted to Euros.  Does someone have documentation on this?
>
> Ask Gates' brokers and bankers.  I'm sure they'd be happy to give you
> straight story.
>
> >      So, American workers aren't skilled enough?  Is Gates an
American?
> >   Do you think I'll ever buy another piece of crap from his
company?

> He says American workers are skilled enough, but there are not enough
of
> them compared to the rest of the world.  He wants to bring more into
the
> USofA.  Do you have a problem with that?

Yes, since Chairman Gates will be bringing them in because they are
cheap and easy to dspose of if they prove to be trouble not because the
US needs them.

> It seems to me that a monopoly on brains is a good thing to have.

Ooo yeah "640k is more memeory than anyone will ever need" and a
personal fav "The Internet is a passing fad"