Re: you're like monkeys in a cage

From: ThePsyko
Subject: Re: you're like monkeys in a cage
Date: 2 May 2005 20:14:40 +0200

On 02 May 2005 in sci.psychology.psychotherapy, "Edwin" <thorne25
@juno.com> made their contribution to mankind by stating in
1115055308.436663.42850@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:">news:1115055308.436663.42850@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> spi...@freenet.co.uk wrote:
>> yarmfelder@yahoo.com did eloquently scribble:
>> > To the participants in comp.os.linux.advocacy:
>> >
>> > I was watching a TV documentary about monkeys and
>> > how they behave in captivity, and it occurred to me
>> > that this newsgroup (comp.os.linux.advocacy), more than
>> > the others that I sometimes read, is just like a monkey cage
>> > populated by chimpanzees.
>>
>> Why would anyone put chimps into a monkey's cage? That's cruel and
> they
>> should be prosecuted under animal cruelty laws.
>>
>> Chimps eat monkeys.
>
> I never knew chimps were so kinky.

a shit fight followed by true primate sex.. I think we could sell that on
the internet...

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7