Re: 120051030_Halloween_Surprise(c)(tm)(patent_pending)

From: ethon
Subject: Re: 120051030_Halloween_Surprise(c)(tm)(patent_pending)
Date: 2 Nov 2005 16:05:27 -0800

CHAPTER III: CONFRONTATION WITH THEORY OF
RELATIVITY

THE FOUR FUNDAMENTAL FORCES:
The four fundamental forces (as every thing else) are the result of the
effervescence phenomenon, its the same phenomenon with three
variations
according to ethon density variation in an area and to the variation of
the
way particles loose their ethons.

GRAVITY:
Usually Gravity is defined as the force of attraction. But well see
that its not an attraction like we imagine it.
So what is gravity:

Gravity occurs between tow and more bodies.
We said that effervescence of tow particles in an area
creates a third field of ethon which looks like a field created by one
particle. However each particle preserve its own ethon field in this
system
(a system includes many particles or bodies). (See picture n°)
And we also said that direction of ethon current of a body
is from the highest to the lowest density.

Attraction occurs when the SUM of the ethons flow
(of the third field) that is running out of the system PLUS the
ethon flow created by each particle out of the system is BIGGER THAN
ethon flow created inside the system.

A+B+C >A1+B1