Re: Including GPL and LGPL'ed software in a solution

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Including GPL and LGPL'ed software in a solution
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 15:16:41 +0100

"Alfred M\. Szmidt" <ams@gnu.org> writes:

>    I guess I should really be having this discusion with the MySQL AB (?),
>    but here goes.
>
> You should really be having this discussion with a lawyer.

I'd recommend starting with the MySQL people.  The lawyer can tell you
how he thinks you would fare in court.  The MySQL people can tell you
whether you'd be likely to be dragged into court in the first place.

If you are not satisfied with the answer from the MySQL people, you
can still contact a lawyer.