Re: Diff too difficult

From: Barry
Subject: Re: Diff too difficult
Date: 29 Dec 2005 02:58:51 -0800

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> Have you tried wdiff?

I took a look. The diff I choose will be part of a newsreader web
application that might become a commercial web application, and I don't
want to worry about various licence issues or multiple installs.
Currently, my newsreader downloads a newsfeed that includes full
articles, and writes over any old versions of the articles that I
previously downloaded. I want to change that so an article that has the
same ID code as one I already downloaded will be saved as a separate
file if it's been updated somehow, and I'll save a diff too, so I can
decide myself whether to write over the previous version.