Re: Intellectual Property II

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Intellectual Property II
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 14:10:55 +0100

Alexander Terekhov wrote:
[...]
> BTW, FSF's reply to Wallace's fourth amended complaint is due today,
> IIRC. I'd appreciate of someone with Pacer account can post it here,
> TIA.

Since recently, tuxrocks.com's coverage of "Wallace v. GPL" got pretty
selective (the motto is "we won't let Wallace troll the community", I
suppose; interestingly enough, the pro-GPL stance seems to impact
publication of some FSF's briefs as well)...

http://sco.tuxrocks.com/?Case=Wallace

---
# [info] 34 - FSF's Motion [Wallace v. FSF 34] to Dismiss Wallace's
         Fourth Amended Complaint (2005-12-29)
# [info] 35 - FSF's Memorandum [Wallace v. FSF 35] in Support of [34]
         Motion to Dismiss Wallace's Fourth Amended Complaint
         (2005-12-29)
# [info] 36 - Wallace's Memorandum [Wallace v. FSF 36] in Opposition
         to [34] FSF's Motion to Dismiss Wallace's Fourth Amended
         Complaint (2006-01-03)
---

I offer EURO 20 (through PayPal) for #35 plus #36 above (I need one
copy of each brief). Anyone?