Re: Intellectual Property II

From: John Hasler
Subject: Re: Intellectual Property II
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 17:44:53 -0600

> Portuguese Judges wouldn't show such a high level of tolerance against
> people who make fun of the Judicial system as Wallace is doing.

There are rules for dealing with frivolous litigants.

I think Wallace is quite serious (though loony), and I think that the judge
thinks he is serious, too.  US courts go to considerable lengths to
accomodate pro se litigants as access to the courts is an important right.

It is possible (though unlikely, I think) that Wallace will have attorney's
fees assessed against him.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org