Re: Commercial code is better: Cedega VS Wine

From: chrisv
Subject: Re: Commercial code is better: Cedega VS Wine
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:00:10 -0600

Proven liar billwg wrote:

>Well you didn't read far enough, kelsey.

Well you haven't stopped lying, billwg.

>You missed the part where all
>those freewares with the cute names just take up space

Only the most ridiculous troll would complain about the $1-worth of HD
space that is taken up by the "freewares with the cute names" provided
by most Linux distributions.  Are you as financially bankrupt as you
are morally bankrupt?  LOL!!!

>and get in the
>way of people who don't want to use them.

Stupid lying troll.  No, they do not "get in the way".  Programs are
accessed via a well-organized and customizable menuing system,
supplimented by a quick-start bar, very similar to what all modern
OS's use.

Answer me this, you pathetic troll, do all the "favorites" that M$
pre-loads into their browser "get in your way" of browsing the Web?  I
don't think so, but it is another thing I have to clean-up after
installing Windwoes.

>All the crap that comes with
>linux isn't making things easier, they are adding to the confusion.

Only a truely pathetic piece of garbage, like you, would argue that
it's better to spend $hundreds on commercial software than it is to
have the equivalent software pre-installed for free, along with maybe
a GByte of HD space occupied by utilities that you'll never use.